The zombie apocalypse isn’t coming, it’s already here.
In this collection of supplemental short stories, Kristopher takes the reader on a behind-the-scenes journey into the rest of the world he’s created in the main series. From the first known zombie incursion (Outbreak One: Washington Territory), to Nazi-created monstrosities (The Coldest Winter), through the 1981 Libyan Crisis (Blood and Sand) and the story of what befell one of our favorite characters (Whatever Happened to Thomas J. Reynolds?).
- Readers will receive updated ebooks as new stories are released (email signup required)
- 100% 4- and 5-star reviews on Amazon.com
- Short stories supplement and expand upon the backstory of End (#1), Interval (#2), and Beginning (#3)
- Two audiobook versions are available!
- NOT AVAILABLE IN PRINT (yet!)
|—||Digital||—||Outbreak One: Washington Territory (Audiobook)||—||Whatever Happened to Thomas J. Reynolds? (Audiobook)|