Help publish the second book in the hit suspense thriller trilogy “Sins of the Father,” by New Orleans author Leo King!
The serial killer known as “The Bourbon Street Ripper” is still on the loose, the city of New Orleans is under martial law, and fear and suspicion abound!
“A Life Without Fear” is the sequel to the hit suspense thriller “The Bourbon Street Ripper,” and is the second book in the “Sins of the Father” trilogy. Written by New Orleans native Leo King, this foray into psychological horror brings to life the Big Easy in a grisly and gritty fashion. From the French Quarter to the Warehouse District, readers will be taken on a dark journey with an ending guaranteed to surprise!
Still, even with the changes we’ve made to the publishing industry, and the ones that have been made around us, publishing a book takes money. There are artists to pay for cover art, editors to pay for editing, printers to pay for layouts and printing. Grey Gecko Press has always prided itself on complete transparency, and we’re looking to crowd-sourcing to complete the publishing of this book.
The money will go to the following places:
- Paying the remaining fees to the editor.
- Paying the remaining fees to the artist.
- Layout and setup fees for the printer/distributor.
- Printing the initial copies – we’re headed to WorldCon in August!
We’re looking at an official release date of August 15th for the ebook, and August 29th for the print editions. Your contribution – at whatever level – can help make this a reality, and is greatly appreciated.
For as little as $5, you can get some great rewards as a back of this excellent upcoming book. Here’s just a few:
- Ebook copy of the book
- Any 5 Grey Gecko ebooks
- Personal thank you in the Afterword + trade paperback copy
- Become a character in the third book!
- Receive the entire Grey Gecko Press catalog in ebook form
- Leo King will speak at the function of your choice (local) on any writing topic
Make sure to share this Kickstarter Project with all your friends, too! You never know who could put it over the top!